Friday 6 November 2020

Reflection week 5

 Week 5

1.  I think we've used my time wisely today.

2. Our biggest achievement is we made some progress and no one distracted us

3. Hazel, Khloe and Bella's idea is really cool. They used sticks that they found so all their materials are natural. They made reeves out of stick and I think it will sell well because they look pretty cool and they're gonna look good on doors or decoration

4. We need to make sure we have more balloons to make more stress balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.