Wednesday 12 June 2019

Profile

Hi my name is KC. I’m from Saint Mary’s School. I am in year 6. I like playing soccer and basketball. I was born in the Philippines and moved to New Zealand when I was five. I have two siblings, an older brother, an older sister and two parents.

My goal is to make new friends. My favourite subject is reading. I’ve learnt to read more Independently by myself.

This year I'm looking forward to visit my grandma in the Philippines and I can’t wait for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.